Author Topic: A wolf's head????  (Read 1336 times)

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
A wolf's head????
« on: October 23, 2002, 02:48:55 AM »
Excuse me, that is NOT a wolf's head cane, it looks much more like a greyhound.  Are we supposed to think that Sabrina hasn't seen a doggy since that momentous day? Sheessh.

I think we can give up the thought that Ned is operating out of care for his sister now. His chip on the shoulder has encompassed any genuine feelings he may have ever had. Screaming at her, manhandling and not caring if she has a breakdown (??? What is it she already had?) is not love in my book. It IS awfully nice of him to put her makeup on each day and select such lovely, flattering frocks for her to wear though.... Oh, and if she can't speak, WHAT would make him think she doesn't remember??? I would guess that she DOES remember and perhaps forgetting would be better. But not our Neddieboy, no sir.

Note to Chris: I hope that you no longer hand out keys to your home willy nilly without getting them back. Not a good idea in your case.

Note to Julia: Uhhh, you offered Wyndcliffe for Sabrina, which was an OK idea, sure. But, WHAT ABOUT AMY? One child has disappeared, noone can keep track of even one child, couldn't you have thought of it for her?

I am getting further creeped out by Roger Davis, this grabbing stuff is past disturbing. The poor girl has to sit there like a zomby while he can do what he wants. Am I the only one to think that he is probably copping a feel whenever the camera is off of him? I'm serious, in some scenes you can hear him breathing and it isn't as though he just did an action stunt!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
Re: A wolf's head????
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2002, 03:54:57 AM »
Ned Stuart is a TERRIBLE brother! I wanted so bad for Sabrina to slap him when she got up. Yeah it was nice of him to take care of her for the last two years while she was in a state of shock, but the way he handles her! Poor Sabrina. The cane brings back awful memories and Ned is just making things worse. The way he held Sabrina was just wrong. His attitude seems to be "Either Sabrina is going to be normal or I'll scare her to death!"

Yeah, Chris shouldn't be handing out keys to people since he is a werewolf, especially to Ned.

What really bothers me is that no one leaves when they're told to. Okay I probably wouldn't leave the first time he said to go, maybe not the second, but by the third time I would know something is wrong and it's not something I should witness.

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 11:21:15 AM »
Kuanyin Wrote:
I am getting further creeped out by Roger Davis, this grabbing stuff is past disturbing. The poor girl has to sit there like a zomby while he can do what he wants. Am I the only one to think that he is probably copping a feel whenever the camera is off of him? I'm serious, in some scenes you can hear him breathing and it isn't as though he just did an action stunt!  

No, you're not the only one who feels this way. The more I see Ned Stuart manhandle his sister, the more sick I get!  I feel sorry for that girl and I think the real reason for looking the way she does is not because of seeing Chris' transformation but rather having to deal with a nit wit brother like him!  Sure, the transformation scared her half to death, but Im sure she would have recovered eventually had she been given the proper kind of care instead of being stuck with her crazy brother for two years.  The way he hangs all over her just isn't normal![dvl]

I've noticed also just how she refuses to tell him what really happened that night.  Deep down inside she probably realizes just how crazy he really is. And if she didn't realize this before, she surely must now especially after he kept shoving that wolf's head cane in her face! This guy is crazy!! [spin][rollb]
"Calamity Jane"

Offline onyx_treasure

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2002, 04:53:22 PM »

Note to Julia: Uhhh, you offered Wyndcliffe for Sabrina, which was an OK idea, sure. But, WHAT ABOUT AMY? One child has disappeared, noone can keep track of even one child, couldn't you have thought of it for her?

I totally agree with the suggestion about Amy.  She definitely needs to be sedated and locked away at Wyncliffe.  However, she would probably escape like everyone else does and be back at Collinwood in 10 minutes.  
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life--music and cats.  Albert Schweitzer

Offline kuanyin

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2002, 03:49:10 AM »

I totally agree with the suggestion about Amy.  She definitely needs to be sedated and locked away at Wyncliffe.  However, she would probably escape like everyone else does and be back at Collinwood in 10 minutes.  

Well, she done it before! Made very good time for a child her age.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline kuanyin

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2002, 04:06:24 AM »

No, you're not the only one who feels this way. The more I see Ned Stuart manhandle his sister, the more sick I get!  I feel sorry for that girl and I think the real reason for looking the way she does is not because of seeing Chris' transformation but rather having to deal with a nit wit brother like him!

Yeah, I agree, but I am NOT talking about the characters. I am talking about Roger Davis the actor, sexually harassing his costar/s. I get definate perv vibes and it bugs me no end.

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2002, 05:38:47 AM »
The way Ned handles her, it looks like he is in love with her.  Plus the way he handles her too makes me sick as well

I love Soap Operas & Comic Books

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2002, 08:37:32 AM »
I didn't make any comments when he first showed up as Ned, as I was waiting for this part.  Initially he isn't too bad as Ned.  One can see that he has reasons for his attitude and those first couple of episodes are all right.

But, once he gets to this part and all of that grabbing all around her, especially her head, it's absolutely unbelievable!  For a supposedly caring brother, he's horrid!  He won't let a doctor care for her (why did he let Julia come at all?!!), or send her to the hospital.  If he has to harm her by scaring her into remembering, that's all that matters.  His revenge is more important that his sister's condition.

And then, of course, there's the additional matter of the actors portraying this.  I do always wonder about Lisa having to sit there immobile and put up with all of that.  I thought a couple of the later episodes as Jeff/Peter grabbing Vicki's head were extreme, but the way he really grabs Sabrina's, I would think it would hurt her!!
Josette

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2002, 04:13:39 PM »

Yeah, I agree, but I am NOT talking about the characters. I am talking about Roger Davis the actor, sexually harassing his costar/s. I get definate perv vibes and it bugs me no end.

I don't know how Lisa Richards put up with it.  I would have hauled off and slugged him.  He did everything but put his hands down her blouse.  

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2002, 09:21:36 PM »

well said everyone we need a perv emoticon just for Ned!

jennifer
have to go look for one
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2002, 10:39:15 PM »

I knew you were talking about R.D.  It's just that to me, he acts completly the same in each and every one of his characters so Im assuming that this is his personality in the real world also.  

I don't know how the women stood dealing with him on the show!  Funny thing is that in the movie "HODS" he was much more subdued than he is on the show.  Usually it's the other way around!  Maybe the producers gave him some Valium while he was shooting the movie!! :-)
"Calamity Jane"