Author Topic: The "Gak" Factor Of Roger Davis  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Connie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: The "Gak" Factor Of Roger Davis
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 01:02:28 PM »
Funny - RD never bothered me when I watched the original run.   Never paid a whole lot of attention to him.  PLUS, I never noticed him touching his hair a lot!  It wasn't until I started reading this board that he started to bug me. Then when he was Sabrina's brother he really started to get to me.  Ugh!  Then when I read about some of his antics and Alexandra Moltke's aversion to kissing him, I started cringing when I'd see a kissing scene.  LOL
( I DO like the pushing and shoving scenes with Quentin though - expecially when Quentin grabs him by the collar)  [thumb]

At the 2 fests I was at, here and there he'd say something funny enough to make me smile.  Then other times he'd say stay stuff that was like..."huh?"  [hdscrt]
One time he started going on about David Selby having sausage at the studio or something - very weird - I couldn't follow it.  Selby looked over at him with a "what the...?" look, then finally made an annoyed finger across the neck motion to Jim Pierson to cut him off!   ::)

;D
Blank space
                                Your Ad Here   ---->>

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: The "Gak" Factor Of Roger Davis
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2005, 06:41:11 PM »
The factor of the "gak" intensely involved me,  up until some guy told me not to care quite so much, and then, well, my caring level plummetted sharply, relative to what it had been before.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor