Author Topic: Three cheer for Mayor Devlin!  (Read 1119 times)

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
Three cheer for Mayor Devlin!
« on: September 22, 2005, 11:30:40 PM »
I've been noticing that the screen capture usually have Burke getting "beat up" at the Blue Whale.  Or at least someone wants to hurt him.   [boxing]
Personally, I hate Burke.  He runs around town like he owns it.  Mayor Burke Devlin.   [5363]
I feel he getting what he deserves...a fat lip. [twak]
The only person who dosen't feel the same why I do has got to be....Vicki...because she dosen't understand [idontknow]
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline AndreDuPres

• Full Poster
  • I don't know, Barnabas. I just don't know!
    • View Profile
Re: Three cheer for Mayor Devlin!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 01:27:04 AM »
I like the kinder, softer Burke--I love his relationship with Vicki, because it was one of the most believable romances on the show--*much* more so than the Vicki-Jeff thing...I never saw the first 200, pre-Barn episodes, so I can't really make a judgment about early Burke.

IluvBarnabas

Re: Three cheer for Mayor Devlin!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 04:22:43 AM »
I actually liked Vicki and Peter/Jeff better than her and Burke #2 (I realize I am in the minority on this). Peter never bossed Vicki around like I felt Burke (Anthony George version) did at times. Now Jeff I will admit could be a bit too bossy sometimes as well, but for some reason or other, I just thought Roger and Alexandra had great chemistry and wanted their characters to be together (though I have heard that she didn't like working with him).