Author Topic: Where are the Promos and the Discussion topics for Ep #07 of the '91 Series?  (Read 710 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, there's a problem with the database that's preventing the posting of the Promos and the Discussion topics for Ep #07 of the '91 Series.  [hall_sad]  [hall_angry]  Hopefully it will clear up before too much longer - but if not, the topics won't be posted until sometime on Saturday...

Thankfully the problem isn't affecting normal posting on the forum.  [hall_smiley]

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
I had wondered.  I watched episode 7 tonight and it was so good I watched 8! I was in the Halloween spirit.  I will be watching again to review them.  I just enjoyed DS tonight without stopping to write and take pictures.  Thanks for the heads up MB! 

BTW...MB I was reading Shadows In The 90's and their is a script treatment for Episode Ten I think we should discuss. Are we allowed to post from books.?  I really don't know the protocol and I don't want to offend it's writer Kathleen Resch. It would be cool if we could share it with our cousins.  It sounds fascinating!  If  any of you don't have the book, the writers planned to devote 10 hours to the 1790 flashback had they gotten a 22 episode pick up.  Ten in 1790! OH WHAT HEAVEN!!  I still hate you NBC!  And no I am not joking, I despise you NBC!   [hall2_angry]
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
i didn't even watch because i thought we were taking a "break" this week for halloween...

did i imagine that?
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
The week we're taking off comes at the end of this month.  [hall2_smiley]

the viewing schedule is as follows:

09/12: Part one of the pilot
09/19: Part two of the pilot
09/26: Ep #2
10/03: Ep #3
10/10: Ep #4
10/17: Ep #5
10/24: Ep #6
10/31: Ep #7 (Halloween - how appropriate  ;))
11/07: Ep #8
11/14: Ep #9
11/21: Ep #10
11/28: (Skipped)
12/05: Ep #11
12/12: Ep #12