Author Topic: Marylin Ross Book and Comics. Ouestions?  (Read 923 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Marylin Ross Book and Comics. Ouestions?
« on: July 15, 2008, 11:13:08 PM »
I have been really wanting to get into collecting DS stuff from the original era it was produced in.  I like comics and I love to read so I have thought mostly of the books and comics.  And probably some other stufff.   Does anyone know the name of the first book??  I suspect the comic was issue 1 however it may have had a name as well.  There is still great stuff on Ebay.   Any helpful thoughts or post would be appreciated.  I know some people didn't like the books or comics and the discontinuty in them. To me though I would like to get my hands on at least both first issues and see what I think.

As always I am greatful and thanks.

Taeylor [ghost_tongue]
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Marylin Ross Book and Comics. Ouestions?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 12:20:21 AM »
I think the very first book was called simply Dark Shadows.  I remember reading it a long time ago, but because it was a long time ago I don't remember at all what it was about.  There are websites that list all the titles of both the books and the Gold Key comics; try googling and see what you can find.

Gerard

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 12:48:26 AM »
THANKS!  I will. I since found an issue on ebay.  Thanks Gerard.  YOU were great in 1970 and 1840! HEEEEE
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 01:38:08 AM »
Especially my snicker!  Did you like my snicker?

Gerard