Author Topic: Karma---- is + good or bad??  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Garth Blackwood

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Karma---- is + good or bad??
« on: March 18, 2008, 04:28:18 AM »
I was reading some of the Karma FAQ threads a moment ago but I still can't figure out whether you're supposed to like getting "+"'s or "-"'s. In the world of DS it is unclear whether being cursed is better than cured, lol... Also I see that many of the senior posters have far more - than +... Little help?
"I am the law sir ... I have one and only one warning for you-- STAND ASIDE"

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Karma---- is + good or bad??
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 04:33:25 AM »
- Good [thumb]  + Bad [bawling2]

However, to really complicate things, members Karma can also be skewed by clicking floaties. We haven't seen one of those is a while. But one never knows when another floaty might pop up again.  :D

And welcome to the forum, Garth! I'm really glad to see you jumping right in and posting so much.  :)

Offline Garth Blackwood

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Karma---- is + good or bad??
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 04:39:41 AM »
- Good [thumb]  + Bad [bawling2]

However, to really complicate things, members Karma can also be skewed by clicking floaties. We haven't seen one of those is a while. But one never knows when another floaty might pop up again.  :D

And welcome to the forum, Garth! I'm really glad to see you jumping right in and posting so much.  :)

Thanks Mysterious Benefactor. I've been a huge DS fan since I was a little kid and was unbelievably psyched to find these message boards. It's really great to be able to have in depth discussions about DS plots with people who actually have seen and paid close attention to it!! Many thanks to the creators and maintainers of this boards  [snow_wow]
"I am the law sir ... I have one and only one warning for you-- STAND ASIDE"