Author Topic: Farewell, Carolyn  (Read 734 times)

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Farewell, Carolyn
« on: June 06, 2003, 03:12:55 AM »
Well, not really.  But goodbye to Miss Carolyn Collins Stoddard.  This is the last we shall see of her under her maiden name.  From now on she shall be Mrs. Carolyn Stoddard Hawkes.  To me, it's the beginning of the end.  And, of course, for the first time we get to see the "other family" in that room.  And, to top things off, not only do we see Jeb finally take off that leather jacket, but also that turtleneck which he must've borrowed from Adam's old wardrobe (heck, his only wardrobe), and wear just a regular shirt.  Now tell me that does not signify that the world is ending.

Gerard

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Farewell, Carolyn
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2003, 04:29:50 AM »
that turtleneck which he must've borrowed from Adam's old wardrobe (heck, his only wardrobe)

Now. now...let's not forget Adam's gray turtleneck, his blue jammies, and his red plaid shirt. (If anyone needs to be reminded, check out page 2 of "Who Dressed HIM?" on page 10 of "Current Talk II".) That's a hell of a lot more than Eve ever got to wear. ;)

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2003, 12:27:25 PM »
I forgot all about that, MB.  As for poor Eve, well, whenever she got to go out, both Morticia and Elvira had to stay home until it was one of their turns, and then Eve had to just hang around the house in a terry-cloth robe and big, bushy bedroom slippers.

Gerard

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2003, 08:34:02 PM »
Hello Gerard, what clothes Adam had!!
Wonder if they had a shower installed at the time??
In Collinwood???? One would think so since the
Collin's were rich!!   Love Anne ;D :D
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow