Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0580  (Read 850 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0580
« on: November 02, 2013, 04:36:49 PM »
Robservations #580

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0580

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 09:34:35 PM »
Barnabas and Julia nearly got a reprieve when Adam decides he doesn't want anyone but Carolyn and that no mate could ever be her equal. Unfortunately, Nicholas manages to talk Adam back into getting a mate by insisting he can have Carolyn and his mate too....interesting to see how Nicholas is going to manage that one, especially when he told Angelique he wanted the most evil, vile woman that ever existed as the life force.

Evil and vile definitely doesn't describe Carolyn, though she can be selfish, thoughtless and spoiled, especially during the first year.

Angelique is getting bored with Joe and doesn't like him talking about Maggie. I fail to see what difference it should make to her....he can praddle about Maggie all he likes, all that should matter is Angelique continuing to satisfy her bloodlust...they both know he can't resist her and Joe has realized how futile it is to even try.

Angelique warns Nicholas to not become too fond of Maggie. He tells her unlike her, Nicholas knows what he is doing. I highly doubt that. [spoiler] As Nicholas spends more and more time with Maggie, the more he loses sight of his real goal...creating a super human race for him and his master to rule and take over the world. Until finally Diabolos calls him on it, after Angelique tattles on Nicholas. [/spoiler]

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 11:06:08 PM »
Jeff meets Angelique twice--once at Nicholas's house and again, worse for him, in the basement of the Old House.

That's all I've got. Not my favorite story line, I guess.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 11:16:43 PM »
I hope you stay with us, DL.  It's not my favorite storyline either, but it helps a lot having you here.

My only notes on this one: "Ang looks like she has pointed ears."
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 08:25:20 PM »
Ha ha ha, MT! It's worth staying around just for your posts!

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 08:35:58 PM »
Ha ha ha, MT! It's worth staying around just for your posts!

Well no pressure there, none at all.....!   Thanks, I'll try to keep you hanging around...
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 08:51:12 PM »
Personally, I love much of what's coming up in this storyline, (For one, I can't wait for Marie Wallace to come on board!) But for those who don't, look at it this way: there are only 47 more eps until the next storyline begins.  [hall2_wink]  Although, because of our traditional 3 week long holidays hiatus, Ep #627 won't come up in the WP until January 28th. But then, the good thing about the hiatus is it gives everyone time to recharge.  [hall2_smiley]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 09:23:18 PM »
Yes MB, Eve doing cross-country black-nightie-roaming, and cutting everyone into neat slices with her tongue is worth waiting for.   One thing I notice with this viewing of 1968 though is how right in the middle of a terrible stretch of story, suddenly there'll be a good episode.   Somehow some writer manages at these points to take whatever insane incoherent events are going on, and squeeze some reflective adult moments out of them.

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 10:09:45 PM »
You're right, of course, MB. Eve is definitely a hoot. And Nicholas is always fun. I will persevere in the hope of those reflective adult moments (and MT's witty posts too).  [hall2_smiley]

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 10:01:14 PM »
Nick reveals he is fond of Maggie. The camera hits something and shakes. Through the looking glass A gel inure learns that the body will by done by midnight and needs a lif force. When she is caught, she lies and says its a week from done.  Ow it seems strange that when. Nick is so hot to get his new race going, that he is very lackluster on following up on how it is all doing and since he plans to provide the life force why has he not made that clear so time is t wasted. 
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times