Author Topic: New Book on Jonathan Frid  (Read 534 times)

Offline Nancy

• Senior Poster
  • Only my freckles hold me together.
    • View Profile
New Book on Jonathan Frid
« on: August 08, 2013, 02:21:57 PM »
Helen Samaras and I are in the end phase of putting together a book called REMEMBERING JONATHAN FRID which will be published sometime in the fall.  This book will feature articles written by long time DS fans who worked with Jonathan "behind the scenes" at festivals for decades, former assistants, theater colleagues, family and friends many of whom have not written about Jonathan in the past for a publication.  The book will be over 100 pages, include rare black and white photos from personal archives, and promises to be a most unique book.  Helen and I will be writing articles for this book as well.

Portions of the proceeds will go to the John H. Frid Fund/Hamilton Community Foundation, which received the bulk of Jonathan's estate.

You can secure your copy now by sending a check or money order for $30.00 (includes shipping) to Helen Samaras at 541 Birch Street, West Hempstead, NY 11552 or via paypal skippy1253@aol.com.  If you have any questions, you can email me nckersey@gmail.com.  Thanks!