Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0006  (Read 2179 times)

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #0006
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 08:45:18 AM »
It's hard to believe that any of them see David as an heir and overseer of the fortune and business.   I thought the highest hopes that they had for him at this point were just that he start being a bit more human and respectful of others.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 01:26:46 PM »
It will be made apparent soon.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 10:36:46 PM »
All I can say is the basement is really small. Maybe it is a lot of work to dig the hole. Maybe there are different sections. You can see how the soundstage was so small.

OH I forgot to say this on the the 5Th Episode, the slate said June 31st as an airdate.

I don't think that Elizabeth wanted to give Vicki too much credit yet.  She was still deciding on wether to keep her or not. Just think that all has happened. Still in the first 24 hours, not one full day yet.

You can already see the chemistry between the actors.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 04:01:10 AM »
I can she why Elizabeth would want to dismiss her servants eighteen years earlier, if they gossipped as much as the rest the town does over any little happening at Collinwood.  Hiring the reclusive Matthew and installing him on the estate ensures that not much news filters into the town.   
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times