Author Topic: The July 7th Episodes (Spoilers!)  (Read 513 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
The July 7th Episodes (Spoilers!)
« on: July 07, 2005, 09:16:44 PM »
Revisiting how interesting it can sometimes be to compare these eps, it was fascinating to see Carolyn tell Vicki in ep #9 that, even though she hates everything about Collinwood, she can never bring herself to leave - and then in ep #270, after Jason orders Carolyn to pack her things and get out of Collinwood, she comes up with her own "special  plan" to prevent that from happening, namely planning to shoot Jason, which I think everyone will agree REALLY shows that Carolyn DOESN'T want to leave!  [b003]

On a personal note, I may never again make fun of DS for having characters wear coats in the summer, which both Carolyn (in ep #9) and Angelexis (in ep #1052) were doing in the July 7th eps. Why? Because today it's only 62 degrees (and only 65 in my house - but I'll be damned if I'm going to turn the heat on in July!) and there are even whitecaps on the water. Today has actually broken the old record low of 65 degrees that was set back in 1945. So, if cool weather can happen in the middle of summer in real life, I suppose it's not too much of a stretch to believe it can happen every summer day in Collinsport.  :D