Author Topic: Barnabas Cape  (Read 2550 times)

Offline Joeytrom

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re:Barnabas Cape
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2003, 04:35:39 PM »
This current Barnabas NEVER bites anyone ever again on DS.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2003, 05:06:08 PM »
This current Barnabas NEVER bites anyone ever again on DS.

I never realized that before, Joey - but you're right. The Barnabas who attacks in 1840 isn't his current persona.

Interesting...

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2003, 06:54:28 PM »
But, my God!  If Dr. H. had mistakenly given some of Cyrus' "medicine" to Roxanne, the poor girl might have "morphed" into someone truly horrible and disgusting like, say, Madonna Ciccone or Susan Sarandon!
Yeah Bob, but think of the possibilities here.  If it had been Susan Sarandon at least they could all go down to the Collinsport General Cineplex 8 for the midnite showing of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" and had a real blast.  Never mind that the film was still 4 or 5 years in the future - the way that crowd skips around through time I'm sure they could locate a copy at some point and sneak it back to 1970.  All things considered, can you possibly think of a better suited movie for Collinsport?  I'm sure "The Time Warp" would be THE number one hit - especially with the Collins crowd.
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad