Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0878  (Read 1251 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0878
« on: November 05, 2009, 12:54:06 AM »

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0878
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 03:43:59 AM »
Judith reveals that she is much wiser now than in the past and is pleased to hear that Evan has hired Tim Shaw to investigate Trask.   Perhaps she should have done that in the beginning. 
Aristede is being endlessly pursued by Blackwood.  Just get it over. 
Greg is upset to learn that Judith plans to leave her fortune to charity and not meaning his crazy daughter.  One would think that he would be better at covering up his real feelings.
Greg now plans to have Aristede rob and murder Judith.  Now I see why they haven't dispatched him as I remember that plot point.    But Evan get's his reward from Blackwood.   
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Online MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 12:42:29 AM »
Oh, there are lots of just desserts dished out at this point.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 09:00:42 PM »
"Dessert" seems like the right word for what's going on right now.

I was surprised that Judith didn't remember Tim better.  That scene in the drawing room a few months ago when Tim announced that Judith had killed Rachel should have been indelibly etched on Judith's mind.  On the other hand, maybe she did remember but was a better dissembler than her dear Gregory.  If she did, then she knows better than Evan that Tim hates Trask.

If Garth Blackwood were killed, would he disappear like the last man that Tate created?  But of course Aristede isn't thinking that way, because he equates this Blackwood with the Blackwood who was chasing him when Petofi found him, and that Blackwood was a ghostly apparition, not a Tately one.

Evan likes to be on the winning side, but he should have seen that the chain-bearing stranger wouldn't take no for an answer.  Evan is morally pusillanimous but apparently physically courageous.  George Armstrong Custer was brave too, I've read.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 04:53:25 AM »
I think Evan was very stupid not to let Blackwood search his house. As Lydia said, Blackwood wasn't going to take no for an answer and he DID give Evan fair warning. Could Evan not tell that this was a man who meant business, and a very dangerous man to boot?

I think Judith did remember Tim. Maybe she was just surprised that Tim would be willing to help her after her unwilling role in Rachel's murder. She's still unaware at this point that Trask and Evan brainwashed Tim into poisoning Minerva. [spoiler]Of course she'll soon be made aware of that.[/spoiler]

Aristede is on the run, and so far only Trask has been willing to help him...with a price of course. What can I say about this potential teaming between two murdering scounderals except that it really does take one to know one.

Online MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 12:29:02 PM »
It's great how the characters bounce around Collinsport at this point, colliding and linking up in new combinations.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »
It sure is!

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 07:30:31 AM »
It's great how the characters bounce around Collinsport at this point, colliding and linking up in new combinations.

Indeed. And what is with this "moors" thing. Were there moors in Collinsport, or was Garth reflecting on the foreign soil on which he was originally chasing Aristede?
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 08:44:18 AM »
I think Garth Blackwood has no idea that he's been transported to Maine.  In his mind, he is eternally somewhere outside Dartmoor Prison.