Author Topic: DVD's  (Read 1099 times)

Offline knuckshemi

• View Profile
DVD's
« on: August 08, 2008, 04:11:35 PM »
I am wanting to collect all the dvd in order of been shown. where do i start? i am confusted by the show numbers . please

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Re: DVD's
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 05:22:47 PM »
Well if you want to start out with "The Introduction of Barnabas" just get Dark Shadows Vol. 1.  If you want to start from the very begining of the show with "The Arrival of Victoria Winters" you should start with DS The Beginning Vol. 1.  DeepDiscountDvd.com has some good deals on the 1st and 2nd Volumes of DS The Beginning.  They also have DS Vol. 1 "The Introduction of Barnabas" on sale as well.
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline retzev

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 09:34:12 PM »
To collect the DVDs in the order that the episodes were aired, start with Dark Shadows: The Beginning Collection 1, and continue through Dark Shadows: The Beginning Collection 6. Then you will need to get Dark Shadows DVD Collection 1, and continue through Dark Shadows DVD Collection 26.

Dark Shadows: Beginning Collections 1 - 6, then Dark Shadows DVD Collections 1 - 26.
"If you've lived a good life and said your prayers every night, when you die you'll go to Collinwood."  - Mark Rainey

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 12:11:11 AM »
And welcome to you, knuckshemi!