Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1066  (Read 559 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1066
« on: April 26, 2016, 11:58:07 PM »
Robservations #1066

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1066

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 12:11:17 AM »
The chandelier from the foyer is now hanging from something in the drawing room as the ceiling has collapsed.
David dissapears on them in the playroom. The room is said not to exist in 1970
Quentin is trapped in the house by Gerard and tormented while the chandelier falls near him revealing its purpose.
Barnabas and Julia see children. David and a blond girl. The music is back.
Now in the old house Quentin talks to the memory of Daphne. He reveals to Barnabas that they saw Tad not David.
The girl becomes Julia who seems to lose her common sense and goes alone to the house and playroom where she is trapped by Gerard. Lots of new mysteries revealed although the credits reveal the girl is named Carrie.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 12:36:39 AM »
And so begins the conundrum of the playroom. Now you see it, now you don't
Quentin seems even more mentally disturbed than Carolyn. His memories are fragmented and he seems to have blocked the knowledge that Barnabas is a vampire.
David (or Tad) doesn't recognize Julia or Barnabas that seems to add to the mystery. He does the minuet with the ghost of a blonde girl that we haven't seen before. I thought that a possible romance between the two characters was being hinted at but that is never developed further.
The motivation of the girl is certainly questionable, as she lures Julia into a trap.
Fade Away and Radiate