Author Topic: Satan's School For Girls  (Read 2003 times)

Offline scout75

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
Re: Satan's School For Girls
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2002, 07:37:01 PM »
I was watching The Facts of Life on the Hallmark channel...

Wow.

It takes a lot of guts to admit that... ;)
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Carol

• * Fiction Filly *
    Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • New York Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2002, 10:02:47 PM »

I was watching The Facts of Life on the Hallmark channel.

That was my daughter's favorite show. She still likes to watch it when she can find it. We don't get the Hallmark Channel, though.
carolinamooon

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" - Edgar Allan Poe

Thom

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2002, 10:37:14 PM »
I loved Satan's School for Girls! ABC used to have a Tuesday and Wednesday Movie of the Week and SSG was on Tues around Halloween in 1973 I think. ABC used to film thse flicks on Universal's old backlot. Roy Thinners who played the devil was on Genearl Hospital in the early 60's as Phil Brrewer. He sill looked hot and of couse he played Roger Collins int he 1991 revival series. Also interesting: Michael Ontkean, kate's co-star on The Roolkies married in real life Jamie Smith Jackson the blonde who was killed in SSG. She was also Alice in the movie about drugs, Go Ask Alice, another famous ABC Tues Movie of the Week!

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2002, 06:28:44 AM »
I loved Satan's School for Girls! ABC used to have a Tuesday and Wednesday Movie of the Week and SSG was on Tues around Halloween in 1973 I think. ABC used to film thse flicks on Universal's old backlot. Roy Thinners who played the devil was on Genearl Hospital in the early 60's as Phil Brrewer. He sill looked hot and of couse he played Roger Collins int he 1991 revival series. Also interesting: Michael Ontkean, kate's co-star on The Roolkies married in real life Jamie Smith Jackson the blonde who was killed in SSG. She was also Alice in the movie about drugs, Go Ask Alice, another famous ABC Tues Movie of the Week!

LOLOL! That's soooo kewl!! ^__^ Lucky Jamie Smith Jackson! Michael Ontkean is sooooo hott [heh] just as hot as Quentin, of course!

There isn't *enough* of KJ on the rookies, but *sigh* they hadn't discovered how wonderful she was yet, so I guess I can't hold it against them tooo much.

And after all I've heard about this wonderful Tom Jennings, WHEN does he finally show up? How much longer until I have to say bye-bye to my precious Adam? [vylnt] although, now that Nicholas has gotten a hold of him..... [sure]

~Daphne, who absolutely loves this post ^_____^
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2002, 08:25:03 PM »
Tom Jenning's first episode will air on Wednesday  :D Adam's last episode airs in September.