Author Topic: For the Pun of it...  (Read 872 times)

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
For the Pun of it...
« on: May 13, 2006, 01:01:14 PM »
Well, I kept hesitating and tweaking this until i went into html shock (just kidding), so here goes---

I've recently concocted another "capture" story, wherein I dream up dialogue and a wacky scenerio/plot based on captures I've taken and/or tweaked from the series, and post them on a webpage. Well, this time I decided to post them in blog format. I'm using this particular blog soley for posting/archiving things of this nature. Anyway, I thought I should include a bit of a disclaimer/warning...

**Warning**

The following parody (of sorts) contains oddball humor, strong innuendo, adult language, adult situations, and various shades of the color pink...if taken too seriously, your brain will self-destruct in 30 seconds. If the idea of reading/viewing such work makes you want to throw Julia's well-worn flats through the monitor, please, exit this post now...

For the rest of you (this may take a little bit to load):
http://forthepunofit.blogspot.com/

¢â‚¬¢ The additional chapters can be accessed at the bottom of each section (labelled part 2, part 3, etc...) You can also access each part in the previous posts links to the right (listed by "title and part #")

¢â‚¬¢ I also have a list of links for previous webpage stories I've done from the past (listed under "previous story links"). This story, titled "Stroke of Luck", is a continuation of sorts of my last capture tale, "Just Deserts." Now that I read through it carefully, the continuity between that story and this one isn't altogether perfect (cough), however in the spirit of the DS (whose continuity wasn't always pristine,) I thought, what the hey... ;)

¢â‚¬¢ Btw, I haven't checked this on a PC yet, but if you're operating off a Mac, viewing this with Internet Explorer IS NOT recommended. The layout is not...displaying right in that browser, to say the least.

And no, I wasn't under the influence of anything illegal when I did this...unless you consider working with gouache paints at all hours a drug. Blame it on waay too much stress.   ::)
Yeah, that's the ticket... :D

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: For the Pun of it...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 11:48:17 PM »
OMG, I just read the first two parts - too funny! ( Toblerone bar ::snicker:: )

¢â‚¬¢ Btw, I haven't checked this on a PC yet, but if you're operating off a Mac, viewing this with Internet Explorer IS NOT recommended. The layout is not...displaying right in that browser, to say the least.

Gee, what a surprise. NOT!  ::)  But I'm happy to report that everything looks fine using Firefox, Netscape and Opera for Linux, so I'm assuming it's probably the same for Windows.

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 01:00:16 AM »
oh Heather too funny and thank you i'm stuck in the house with a bad cold
and it's raining like crazy (drinking tea and laughing like crazy maybe a spell,no ) ;D

jennifer

we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 07:39:17 AM »
Gosh... [blshg]...Many Thanks MB - Btw, it appears fine in Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, Safari, and Camino on the Mac...
I've had the notion of checking a webpage in all available browsers stuck in my head since the last web class I had, so I couldn't resist commenting about the faultiness of Internet Explorer...again.   [Blow_Up_IE] >:D

Many Thanks Jennifer - sending you a virtual feel-better Jennings hug (sounds like another good idea for a card - lol) [just pretent one is you and one is Chris, or something...]

;D

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*