Author Topic: What Happened To DS Journal?  (Read 739 times)

Offline B.Collins

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
What Happened To DS Journal?
« on: October 11, 2015, 03:52:59 AM »
my apologies cause i have no idea where to ask this but whatever happend to DS Journal? the sites now offline and it hadn't been updated in over a year. i tried to figure out a way to post that in the right area but i just could not figure out where to post about this sorry about that.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: What Happened To DS Journal?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 04:21:25 AM »
The site's news blog is still available though the DS News Twitter account, though it hasn't been updated in ages. Though that is more than likely because Stuart seems to be concentrating on the Twitter account and Facebook page, which are updated regularly.

If Stuart has taken down the DS Journal Web site (and it's not simply a temporary issue with the host), I can understand why considering he hasn't updated it in ages but he was probably still paying for the Web space to host it, and that can run a pretty penny. So, if he'd decided that he wasn't ever going to update it, then my guess is he probably decided to no longer pay for it, so he didn't renew things when his contract with the host expired...

Offline B.Collins

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: What Happened To DS Journal?
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 04:32:20 AM »
i hope he does bring the site back as i loved his episode guide that was on it where it had the synopis and a pic from each episode i loved that. i also don't use twitter so he's been using that? really? i also don't have a face book page as i don't believe in any kind of social media so i haven't seen him post anything in over a year. August i think of last year in fact. and thank you