Author Topic: And The Person On Craigslist Strikes Again - This Time With DS DVDs  (Read 660 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Complete Dark Shadows DVD Set

Strangely, it's listed as sets 1-23, but if you check out the second image, which shows the individual sets, there are 26. Though 26 wouldn't be a complete set because it would only be the first collection and missing The Beginning sets. But still, if the deal is legit, which the other deals by this seller have certainly seemed to be, this is actually a good deal because each set would cost less than $11.40, and the cheapest they go for on Amazon is anywhere between $14.98 and $38.18...

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: And The Person On Craigslist Strikes Again - This Time With DS DVDs
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 02:48:04 PM »
I would NEVER go on Craig's List.

There's more murders associated w/CL than Barnabas committed.  [ghost_undecided]

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Robot_Quentin

• Senior Poster
  • Born during episode #566...... For Real!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 11:20:41 PM »
Many smaller towns, or even big ones now have a "Craigslist Meeting room" setup at the local police department, to avoid meeting strangers in strange places... I've found some great old hi-fi equipment on Craigslist in past years.

I am reminded of the news item about a year ago where someone was selling a gun through Craigslist, and met his potential customer in an apartment complex parking lot at night... A dispute over price ensued, and somebody was shot! Not a good situation for anybody!!! Yikes.
Robot_Quentin: "I've never watched the last episode, so the show never ended for me."

Offline B.Collins

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 02:38:35 AM »
have you ever seen the show web of lies? on it there's so far been at least 2 or 3 episodes that have had people meet some killer cause they posted on there.

why people still use it i have no idea?