Author Topic: How Many  (Read 742 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
How Many
« on: October 29, 2003, 03:19:03 AM »
I went to view cousins, M (not realizing you'd both be under I for Ironing Boards!), but, the M page is full.

How many cousins of the same 'name' can fit on the cousins page list (eg, if M page can hold 25 names, but y'all go back to MB & Midnite, where will you be)?

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:How Many
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2003, 05:21:27 PM »
I went to view cousins, M (not realizing you'd both be under I for Ironing Boards!), but, the M page is full.

(Again with the Ironing Boards!  [madan])

I'm the only one who's listed under M because the list is sorted by username (the name you login with) - not real name (the name that appears in posts). For example: L1T3 SHADOWZ is listed under A because his username is Accomplice_To_Cass.

How many cousins of the same 'name' can fit on the cousins page list (eg, if M page can hold 25 names, but y'all go back to MB & Midnite, where will you be)?

Well, there isn't actually an M or A or B page. The cousins list is simply alphabetical. Currently page 1 lists A.I.Collins through Barnster, and page 2 picks up with Batmann through Cassandra, and so on. However, if you check the last page you'll notice that all the cousins who've recently registered aren't listed alphabetically but in the order they registered. That's because we haven't resorted the list since they came on board. New cousins are simply appended to the end of the list...