Author Topic: Does anyone recall...  (Read 871 times)

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Does anyone recall...
« on: December 06, 2005, 07:42:10 PM »
...when we were first able to make reservations for hotel rooms at the festival in CA?  It seemed to me that it was around the first of the year and maybe even as early as February.  I'm trying to get my information together including projected costs, etc.  I've been checking some of the flights and I'm shocked at how much they've gone up since a trip I took to NYC last year.  Even more irritating are the changes in available flights out of my city...no more cheap non-stops to NYC!  [snowball]
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone recall...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 11:08:05 PM »
Come on guys...SOMEBODY must remember the approximate time that info was available last year...(((hellooooooo))) [santa_undecided]
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 01:34:03 AM »
Hi!  I'm sure I remember that friends made them earlier than that, and a quick peek at the ShadowGrams on Tim's page shows that the hotel was accepting reservations as early as October, 2004 for this year's Fest in Hollywood.  Check out SG #122 here

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 07:47:58 PM »
Thanks Midnite! Shadowgram didn't spring to mind for some reason. (Dody doh) I've been checking the darkshadowsfestival page - but it hasn't changed since the announcement that was made not long after the Hollywood festival last summer.

ClaudeNorth

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 05:24:52 AM »
I seem to recall making reservations around January for the various East Coast events.  I always reserve early, and this year, I am determined to get there because it's the 40th anniversary and because I missed seeing my "cousins" at this year's Hollywood weekend.

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 01:09:48 AM »
i could check but feeling lazy today [a_xmas] what w/e is it?

thanks [santa_wink]
jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV