Author Topic: angelique's curse (spoiler?)  (Read 866 times)

Offline Willie Loomis

• Senior Poster
  • willie rocks!
    • View Profile
angelique's curse (spoiler?)
« on: March 23, 2007, 06:32:23 PM »
i'm just refreshing my dark shadows viewings on the dvd set.

what i realized is that Angelique's curse was what brought the evil to collinwood over the years.   am i wrong or right?   it occurred to me one night that all these things happening to one family, and then boom! like a ton of rocks.   

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: angelique's curse (spoiler?)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »
Welcome, Willie Loomis!  [wave]  Have you had the pleasure of seeing the 1840 storyline?  It tells us that a regular time Collins was in contact with evil as early as 1692.  It also taught us that Angie's memories go WAY back.  ;)

Offline Sunny_Collins

• Senior Poster
  • True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 10:06:51 PM »
A very warm welcome, Willie Loomis!  :)

Yep, Angelique was the beginning of everything that went wrong in the Collins family. Okay, maybe not everything, but a whole lot of it!!!  >:(
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 11:36:34 PM »
Yep, Angelique was the beginning of everything that went wrong in the Collins family.

Ang's curse was definitely a big part of much of what went wrong, and she was certainly involved in part of who/how the evil was brought to Collinwood in the beginning, but she herself was not responsible for it. As Midnite has indicated, that answer is revealed during the 1840/41 storyline - and it goes all the way back to 1692.  ;)

And welcome aboard, Willie Loomis! We look forward to reading more from you.  :)

Offline Willie Loomis

• Senior Poster
  • willie rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 06:32:06 PM »
thanks all for the welcome.

I am watching the 1840 story line currently

i am also impressed with terry crawford's rendition of a young Edith.   she seems to be acting like the old lady who played her in 1897.  that's so cool.   (did i mention aside from that guy who was barnaba's servent (whos name escapes me now, if you could believe it), beth chavez was one of my favorite characters?

but as far as angelique is concerned......what's with the nice act????????    well, we'll see soon.    but it's getting good now and seems to be winding down in 1840 now.