Author Topic: Goofs, stumbles and gaffes  (Read 753 times)

Offline Willie Loomis

• Senior Poster
  • willie rocks!
    • View Profile
Goofs, stumbles and gaffes
« on: October 04, 2007, 06:36:16 PM »
is there anywhere on this board to discuss these?   sometimes i see something and i could swear it's a goof, but sometimes not sure.  of course the obvious ones are the best. 

i loved it -- last night naomi slapped trask very dramatically and then screwed up her line.   poor joan!  [hall_wink]

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Goofs, stumbles and gaffes
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 03:32:19 PM »
Right here in this topic is perfectly fine.  [hall2_smiley]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 07:53:30 PM »
Those things come up in the other threads-- good for it to have a thread of its own, though.   The mistakes give me sympathy winces.    I can't laugh at it.    I feel the tension of everyone onscreen.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Willie Loomis

• Senior Poster
  • willie rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 05:55:16 PM »
GREAT!   here's one i noticed in the 1795 story line.

[skull_winks] after (or rather before!) edmund returns from the old house after dealing with Bathia Mapes, Naomi is in the drawing room by the fire, and hears the door open and shut (THAT GREAT SOUND EFFECT-HAHAH) and she comes to the hall and sees that no one is there (they made the sound effect too soon)   she is startled, and come out of character with a pensive "ohhhh...."   someone must have directed her to stay there, and then edmond walks in with sound effects and all. 

I know most of the "famous" ones, but when i find these little unknown gems, i love to watch them over and over.....