Author Topic: Posts...leet??  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Posts...leet??
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2005, 05:46:08 PM »
Patti, I had a feeling it was!  I looked at my number of posts, and, unfortunately, I had already done another, so it said 1338.  I wanted to go back and see what it looked like!!  I checked the cousins list for number of posts and no one else was at that number.
Josette

Offline McTrooper

• NEW ASCENDANT
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Posts...leet??
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2005, 11:50:19 PM »
The following may look weird, but, believe it or not, you can read it:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia

That is cool :D, however I'm not sure if it's really from "Cambridge University".

In my google search: Cambridge University letter order

I found this page
http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/personal/matt.davis/Cmabrigde/

This is something that has been around for a while.

I'm still reading the article, but I have the feeling that this might be a bit like the Neiman-Marcus Cookie story (the story is a total urban legend, but the cookies taste great : :mrgreen:).   So, in this case the story might not be true, but the results are cool.
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!