Author Topic: Favorite Jewelry  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Jewelry
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 11:13:29 PM »
Heck, yes! And, after that pleasant picnic in the graveyard, how about dropping by the always-sociable Eagle Hill Cemetery caretaker's home for a lively game of Charades or even Trivial Pursuit?

I can see it now: Carolyn, Buzz Hackett, Dr. Dave Woodard, Madame Findlay, Ezra Braithwaite and Donna Friedlander playing all sorts of games with the cordial caretaker, like, "Twisters," "Pin-the-Tail-on-the-Donkey," and, of course, "Spin-the-Bottle"! [occasion17] [occasion18] [love3] [beer]

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 06:02:42 AM »
I know it isn't a piece of jewelry, but Barnabas' silver wolf head's cane is legendary. I wouldn't mind owning a cane like that I don't mind telling you.... [hall2_wink]

Offline Alondra

• Senior Poster
  • Dark Shadows Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 10:13:32 PM »
I think I'd go for the emerald earrings [spoiler]that Willie put into Maggie's purse which had belonged to Josette.[/spoiler] They were very elegant. I don't normally go for something that large but they would be fun to wear on occasion.

I also liked Liz's emerald broach that [spoiler]Willie stole and Jason made him give back[/spoiler] but it was square and I would have preferred it be round.

Alondra

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 11:34:26 PM »
I like the cane and ring. Just think how long it would have taken us to guess who came out to the coffin the first time. ???

Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate