Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0276  (Read 944 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0276
« on: April 16, 2007, 05:46:11 PM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #0276
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 07:15:52 PM »
What's the total volume of blood Barnabas has wasted by just strangling people, over the years?

Willie did everything short of handing Jason a literal death warrant for Jason to sign himself, handing him funeral flowers, and crying into a hanky.    Willie tries, he really does.

Zombie Jason later, would that have been fun?  PT Jason, a candy striper at the hospital?    The unnecessary complication of ghost Jason in the mausoleum in 1995?     I guess this means I'm in Jason withdrawal.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 07:53:19 PM »
It was a good show, but I do have a lot of questions. Barnabas carrys around dead bodies in a 3 piece suit and how can you barry somenoe in the mausoleum if the floors are solid. Where is the Jack Hammer? Also the stairs looked different than before.

Also why didn't someone notice the hat had been moved? Maybe that is for later.

Julia is upset with Dr. Woodard when he pushed Maggie. So why did she let it happen. I think she really wanted to see what would happen but didn't want to be the blame.

Willie does really try to do the correct thing. He did try to save Jason who just wouldn't listen. One final thought have you noticed how neat of drinker Barnabas is it must be his manners.

Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 09:42:42 PM »
So MagnusTrask is assuming that Barnabas didn't drink before killing and lori54 is assuming that he did?  I'm going with Magnus on this.  I think Willie would have said something if Barnabas had fed.

I enjoyed watching Barnabas and Willie carrying Jason's body through the graveyard while the clock tolled.  Down-to-earth and spooky at the same time.  Later, when we came back for a second look at the proceedings, the clock tolled again, and I expected a fourth bong, because I can't believe that it took just an hour to plant Jason.

Yes, indeed, Julia didn't fight very hard to keep Dr. Woodard from showing the drawing of Sarah to Maggie.  I suppose he had been pestering Julia for far longer than we saw, so she finally gave in.  Woodard seems to be more interested in being an amateur detective than he is in being a doctor at this point, and Julia is more interested in being Maggie's doctor than she becomes later.  I noted that when Julia fetched Miss Jackson to take the hysterical Maggie back to her room, she (Julia) was leading Miss Jackson by the hand.  Typical Grayson Hall, and one of the reasons I think she's so great.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 04:04:27 AM »
Well we finally see the last of Jason McGuire...lori, you bring up a good point....how in the heck did they break into the solid cement to bury Jason's body? It appeared Willie was covering dirt on Jason's grave....did the secret room have a convenient burial ground dirt spot in there?

We see Sarah's ghost in the basement and at the mausoleum....I have a feeling that Jason's murder might have been something she would have been willing to overlook, if not approve. Jason was not a nice man after all. She still won't appear to her big brother though.

Well, farewell, Jason. Barnabas was right, you had a chance to continue your worthless existance but you let your greed steer you toward your doom. Good riddance.

CT!_CTP/FITBs

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 04:08:45 PM »

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 09:36:46 AM »
KLS did her first voiceover, and she did an excellent job - as Nancy Barrett had done the day before. [cheer] Now begins the glee when we discover a character who hasn't been on DS for a while will appear. [bigok] KLS did the voiceover, so Maggie was on again! [winkg]

It is interesting how Julia (Dr. Hoffman, as she is known now) is so cold and detatched.  I like her better after she's mellowed a bit, and shows her emotions. [cheesyg]

I wondered about the dirt in the secret room, too.  I guess it was under the floor?   [idontknow]

Good riddance to Jason McGuire!  He deserved to get killed by Barnabas!  He was a despicable, greedy man. [angryf]

----- Sally -----

[coolg]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]